(Highly overdue) Blog of the Year 2012 Award
The very lovely Chatte Nocturne from Not All About Cats nominated me for a Blog of the Year award back in early December and I am finally getting around to acknowledging it. So first, thank you so much Chatte, I was very touched by you nominating my blog and very sorry it has taken me so long to get around to writing about it. 🙂
Now to fulfill the rules:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
Here they are, in no specific order. They’re all amazing blogs that help me on my way and form a wonderful community of which to be a part.
Living While Healing – She consistently writes posts that I could have written (but not as eloquently) doing me the double service of allowing me not to feel so alone and granting insight into what I am going through.
Purple Dreamer – I love her posts, sometimes they’re silly, sometimes they’re whimsical and sometimes they cut through to the heart of the truth. But always thoughtful and inspiring, not to mention an awesome collection of quotes.
Chewing Taffy – She’s an amazing writer, but what I really appreciate is her incredible, courageous honesty about what she is going through. And the fact that her desire (and fulfillment of that desire) to be an amazing mother shines forth from every syllable.
I’m Waking Up – I have followed her journey from even before she started her blog and have never failed to be amazed at her courage and perseverance in the face of terrible pain and fear. Now if she could only see how amazing she truly is …
3. Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
5. You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
6. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…