Home > Uncategorized > Changes

Changes

Greetings  Gentle Readers,

You might (stress on might :)) have noticed a few changes around the place. I have recently stepped down from moderating the psychcafe forum.  It was a difficult decision, and honestly, a difficult leave-taking, but I have been stretched very thin between my family, friends, job, the forum, the blog, therapy and my volunteer work (in no particular order). In addition to being stretched thin, I found myself wanting to pursue some new projects, as well as wanting to focus more time and attention here. The timing just seemed right.

So to mark this passage for myself, I decided to upgrade my blog and purchase my own domain (*stops to gaze and enjoy command of all she surveys *); the keenly observant may notice that the URL for the blog is now http://www.boundaryninjatales.com, although the old URL will still get you here. The contact email has also been changed to ag@boundaryninjatales.com (there’s a link in the sidebar to the right.)

Part of the upgrade included the ability to further customize the appearance of the blog, so I’ve also made some font changes. Please feel free to comment, against or in favor 🙂 of the changes. Wanted to make sure it felt homey, since I’m going to be here for a while. 🙂

Categories: Uncategorized
  1. Bourbon
    August 15, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Going to be here a while?? EXCELLENT 🙂 xox

• August 16, 2012 at 11:50 pm

Even happier to be here for a while if I know you’ll be around also Bourbon! 🙂

2. Starrynights
    August 15, 2012 at 2:46 pm

“Wanted to make sure it felt homey, since I’m going to be here for a while. ”

Best line of the whole thing!!! 🙂

Still sad over our loss at the forum, but so happy to know you’ll be active and involved here as well as with other projects! Just don’t get “spread so thin” that this ever goes!! 😉

Hugs,
    Starry

• August 16, 2012 at 11:52 pm

No worries Starry, goodbyes are way too hard for me to do too many anywhere near each other if I have a choice. 🙂 I’ll be around for a while, I still have a few things left to say. Thanks for all your encouragement and support. ((())) ~ AG

3. August 15, 2012 at 10:33 pm

Looking forward to the changes and growth in the blog! You will be sorely missed at the forum, but it will just make your responses all the more valuable when you do pop in to post! Take care of yourself AG… we need you in this world!

• August 16, 2012 at 11:54 pm

Purpledreamer,
      I may be missed, but I left the forum in some incredibly capable hands. 🙂 I look forward to seeing the forum continue to grow, even without me around as much. But it’s a very welcome thing to know I’ll get to see you here. 🙂 ~ AG

4. mayo
    August 16, 2012 at 8:02 am

I wish you much success and happiness with the changes in your life.
    I always enjoy reading your of your experiences and your words of wisdom.

• August 16, 2012 at 11:55 pm

Mayo,
      Thank you my dear, I know we go back a long way; thank you for the kind words. It’s always good to hear from you! ~ AG

5. August 17, 2012 at 12:08 pm

AG! LOVE love love the new white picket fence “logo” you have! I hope you don’t mind, but I snagged it for my blog roll 🙂

• August 17, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Yeah PD, I’m terribly miffed that you would draw more attention to my blog! 🙂 (Thank you! and thanks ’cause I didn’t realize you can add gravatars to the blog list. Going to have to poke around and see if I can do that.) ~ AG

6. August 18, 2012 at 2:02 pm

I like the new look too. I haven’t been here long enough to know if the font is different, but it’s very readable and just the right size. Looking forward to new posts after your hiatus.

• August 18, 2012 at 4:01 pm

Hi bunny77,
      Welcome to my blog and thanks for commenting! I’m glad you find the font readable, that was what I was aiming for. I tend to find doing a lot of reading on the computer kind of tiring, so I wanted to make it as easy as possible (especially considering the fact that my posts tend towards the long-winded ;)). I hope you’ll stick around,. 🙂 ~ AG

1. No trackbacks yet.